1. The promoter is: Certis Europe.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are detailed above.
6. Closing date will be Friday 17th April 2020 at 11:59. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
11. The prize is as follows: x20 Amazon £20 Vouchers (5 per age category)
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
13. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen by one Certis individual judge.
15. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. Certis Europe will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.