It's time to #WinwithValbon!
Here at Certis, we're giving you the chance to win a fantastic bottle of Chase Premium vodka!
All you need to do is answer the question below correctly, submit your details for us to contact you if you win and you'll be entered into our prize draw.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Certis Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Certis Europe.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Certis Europe and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. ID will need to be shown to the courier when the prize is delivered.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are detailed above.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date will be Monday 17th June 2019 at 23:59. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
11. The prize is as follows: 1 bottle per winner of the William Chase Premium Potato Vodka.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
13. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. Certis Europe will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.